Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Doubts

I'm starting to have so many doubts. Not about school in particular, just whether or not we should have had our welcome home party a week after it's planned.
Should I have chosen to live on campus?
Was my apartment better than the one 4000 more over the year, but in a better neighborhood?
Should I have gotten pregnant this year?
Should I keep doing French and Arabic or just focus on French? I need French to study abroad in my 3L year, but Arabic would be useful in my life after school.

There is just so much running through my head. So many choices. I guess part of it is the fact that these are choices that greatly impact my life that no other decisions have. Not that where I will live will have a profound impact, I just mean that there are so many decisions to be made how could I not begin to doubt some. I'm starting to feel like an adult. I need to get over the doubt and just go with my gut. I also need to chill the F*CK OUT! Chilling is something I'm going to need to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment