Sunday, June 21, 2009

French Exam

Well it's not really an exam. More like a little test. Well the fact that I have missed class half of the 8 weeks I have had it makes me a little nervous. I hate driving and getting up early, so it's not a good combo for this class. Perhaps that's just another reason I'll do ok with evening classes. I'm a little nervous! The fact that it doesn't have anything to do with a grade or anything, means that my level of anxiety is more at running late than, OMFG I haven't studied all semester.

I have finally gotten some information from my school. Well not actually, but I managed to figure out some information through my research on the website, which finally gave me my log in information. Now I can go online and visit all of the career services and other internal websites. I haven't been able to access past exams yet, but I'll work on the on Monday.

I don't even want to look at them, I just want to print them out for free at work and put them in a nice and neat binder! So far, E&E: Torts is going well, French is going not so well, Irish is practically forgotten (I will do better). For now I'm looking into researching French and German classes in the city. I was looking at enrolling in Arabic on campus, but there is no way I'm going to be able to do a 5 day a week class. I'll just have to wait until the summer for those classes. My goal is to become proficient in Arabic by the time I finish with school. I also want to be proficient in French. Keeping up with my German would be ideal. Just being better than Liam in Irish is fine by me, but I'm already better, so that's not much of an accomplishment!

2 comments: