Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wow.

Have you ever met one of those people who just blows you away with their amazingness? I have to say I have met two such people.

The first has helped when it came to law school and I'll be sure to repay her with yummy baking once I'm in the city and we get to meet. She was helpful. She gave me advice, introduced me to others and has made me feel like I have a friend when I arrive at school.

The second is an amazing professor that is helping me with a grant I'm applying to in the fall. He has bent over backward to get me in contact with others who can help. He has also been super responsive and will email back in moments. This is highly unusual for this part of the country. I can't wait to finally meet him and be able to tell him just how much his help has meant.

I'll let you guys know what I'm applying to later...after the whole process is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment