Thursday, July 2, 2009

CLASS SCHEDULE!!!!

I finally got my class schedule! It's so exciting. I mean I knew I was going to be in class for 2-4 hours every night, but I wasn't sure which nights it would be 2 and which nights it would be 4. So now I know. I also have every other Friday off, which will make for great times to travel to see Liam for a long weekend. What rocks is the fact that I now have 3 or so more hours to study on Fridays before I can actually take the night off. I am quite meticulous about schedules and such, if you couldn't already tell.

Fun thing I'm going to do once I get to school is have my books unbound and rebound with spiral binding. Al la this:


I think this is a great idea. I won't have to worry about keeping the books open and I can just do this with a 3rd of the books at a time, making them much more manageable. It's all getting so exciting! Class schedules, book binding, oh me oh my so much going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment