Sunday, July 26, 2009

Things are finally falling into place

It seems like all that worrying was for naught. Things are actually beginning to work out

  1. Apartment: signed the lease last week. All I have to do is call, set up my utilities and I'll be good to go! Oh and I need furniture.
  2. Job: I had an interview while I was on vacation and I'll have another tomorrow. I think both places are interested in me and I'm interested in working in both departments.
  3. Summer employment: I was just informed that I have a position with a firm next summer!!! Woot, woot, I'm so glad. I contacted them to ask about applying for next summer and they let me know that if I applied in the Spring they would most likely be able to accommodate me, no prob. Not sure if it pays, but it will be work in a law firm.
  4. Calming the F down: This vacation has been for calming my nerves and anxiety about starting school. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not as OCD as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment