Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have a job!!

Well I know I have a job right now, but I'll have one once I get back to the US. I can commiserate with Proto Attorney about that being bittersweet. I have a job. They want me to start there in 8 days, that's 3 whole days before I arrive back in the country. I'm going to have to negotiate that and try to get a bit of leeway. I also want to have a little bit of time to spend with Liam.

He's never been to anywhere south of NY in the US and I want to show him the museums, walk around a bit. I hope to start a week after I get back. If I can't I'll at least get a couple of days. I also have over 30 days of vacation days saved up and I'll dip into that if I have to! I can't wait to explore the city again and get everything set up with Liam. We have rented to Uhaul, gotten directions to IKEA and Target and booked our hotel.

On the school front, assignments might have been posted for some classes. Assignments for my classes haven't been posted. I'm hoping that this means I won't get any. Here's to hoping!

2 comments:

  1. You're WORKING while you're in law school?

    You're a champ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm doing the evening program. It's sort of required to keep me from going insane and trying to study 12 hours a day. I'll also need money to survive this crazy things called law school.

    ReplyDelete