Monday, August 17, 2009

It Looms on the Horizon

ORIENTATION!!!! It's coming up a lot sooner than I thought. Over at Divine Details the, she talks about the schedule and first year classes. This is one of the times when being an evening/part time students is awesome. Orientation is 5 hours on one evening and that's it; hands dusted. While I would enjoy more time to get to know my fellow students, I don't need to spend 4 days in lectures when obviously they could put it all in 5 hours.

My schedule is certainly not as varied as anyone else's. MTWR in the evening and every other Friday. Those are going to be long days. I haven't gotten my work schedule yet, but I'm guessing it will be 8:30am-5:00pm. Add in my 1hr phone call to Liam every morning at 6am and going to the gym at 7am. That doesn't leave much time for studying. I guess I won't be able to take 1 half day off during the weekend after all. Well we'll see once I'm in the thick of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment