Friday, August 21, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane

We're leaving today, in about 30 minutes. It's a little over 14 hours to get back. I still can't believe it's actually happening. I'm pretty much numb. Leaving behind such a great supportive group of people is really hard, but what makes it better is knowing I'll be coming back. I don't really have much to say and I'll probably be without an internet connection for a couple of days. I'll be trying to post when I can. I'll be sure to take pictures of the new place once we have it all set up.

I'm all packed and Liam is taking forever. I don't think he realizes I'm the one moving, while he is only visiting!

At least I don't have to deal with traffic and creepy guys (well not yet anyway) that seems to be driving Hate is easy...love takes courage crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment