Friday, August 7, 2009

Night on the Couch

I just spent the night sleeping on the couch. Don't worry, though, Liam was there as well. We had a bit of a party last night. A woman I know does catering and made us some rocking Mexican food. Quesadillas, Fajitas, fresh guacamole, tomato concoction, and steak and ale pie. All in perfect harmony. We had everyone over, everyone played the Wii. The Wii Fit is always such a fan favorite.

After which people started to leave and bid us adieu. At about 1am the last person left. We had been doing cleaning throughout the night, so we didn't have much more to do and decided to crash on the couch. Liam mentioned this was the earliest one of our parties had ended. Generally between 3am and 4am, is our last call. Figuring that we had a bit more left in us, Liam made himself another drink and I turned on the TV. Cut to 5am this morning and we're both in essentially the same position, me snuggled into Liam with his arm around me. Dawn of the Dead was on. Liam went back to sleep, I didn't.

I can never get back to sleep right away after waking up. I'll be taking a long nap this afternoon, after some mexican leftovers of course!!

No comments:

Post a Comment