Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Will I Fit in?

The countdown is officially beginning now what I actually have a job and will have healthcare in a month. I was hoped I wouldn't have to start right as I arrived and guess what? I don't. I asked to start on the 27th hoping, but said I would prefer the 1st. They said sure no prob, they just put in the earlier start date because they had to. I have officially learned my lesson about asking. You won't get it unless you ask, they aren't going to give you anything unless you ask for it!

Now the true trepidation begins...school is actually happening. Orientation begins in less than 2 weeks! I am freaking out. Useless Dicta pretty much hit the nail on the head as she remembers all the anxiety at her 1L Orientation. I know I have done all this before, you know making friends, new school, new level of school work, but it still freaks me out.

I'm also a little worried that I'm going to be the chick with the husband. Since we have so little time together once we get to the city, we're pretty much going to be together 24/7. I want him to come to all the events, but I'm drawing the line at classes. Trust me, I thought about it. We've already started all the planning for our time in the city. Lots to visit and explore! But I know it's all going to end too soon for me and then I'll be the sobbing chick in Torts class as Hubby's on the way to the airport. I'm sure that will be my name Sobbing Girl for the next 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment