Sunday, September 20, 2009

I Totally AGREE!!!

Over at I Don't Wear Skinny Jeans someone has finally said what I have been saying as well as everyone else in my class!!!!! If I hear, whatever works for you, I'm going to start punching myself in the face like Edward Norton a la Fight Club. I don't know what works for me. Get it? I'm new to this whole law school thing. I don't know if I should be outlining while standing on my head, only read while on the toilet, or set my outline on fire a month before exams and inhale the fumes to really ace my exams!

I know people don't want to lead you down the wrong path, but come on. You tell me what you did and then I'll decide if it sounds like it would work for me or it wouldn't work at all. I'm just glad it's not just me and someone else has finally said something about it. Bravo IDWSJ!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm not alone haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, pre-blog purge I had a total 1L rant about this too!

    ReplyDelete