Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It this bad

Is it bad that I still enjoy it when a prof lets me out of class early. We were let out an hour early today. Talk about awesome and I didn't get called on! I've read almost everything for my classes this week, retyping my notes is the name of the game. I feel like I'm just reiterating the same things over and over up here.

I stopped by and met with my grant advisor and he gave me some helpful feedback. I only have one other recommendation to secure and I'm good. I'm glad I finished everything before I got there because there would be no way I would be able to get it done now.

On a completely random note, the movie Fear is on right now. I remember watching it when I was in high school. I remember how much I wanted to be Reese Witherspoon, I mean maybe without the whole trying to kill my whole family thing, but I thought it would be really exciting. Talking about growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment