Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My New Old Favorite TV Show

The Biggest Loser. I am liking this season a lot. There is the one woman on there, Tracy, I think that's her name. She's got crazy eyes, like all the time!! I kind of feel like I'm in my own little version of it, well without actually being really good about the food thing.

So far, I've been going to the trainer 3 times a week for an hour. It's been kicking my butt and I'm actually a lot stronger than I thought. I mean literally stronger than I thought. I can leg press 250 lbs and about 125lbs on the arm machines. I was shocked. I never really thought that my size was any actual strength. Now I'm just working on trimming/slimming down, while gaining more muscle. I just want to be able to fit into my jeans from 2 years ago. I mean I would love to be a size smaller than those jeans, but I'll take what I can get.

Only 6 weeks left until my take home final. It's kind of crazy at this point. 6 weeks! I'm not going to freak, but I need to get to work on my supplements. I began using Law in a Flash, but I haven't really been doing the E&Es as much as I should. I need to actually type everything out and not just do it in my head. I've almost got my study schedule down, but I still need a little tweaking. I'm also going to need to work on my problem solving outline and creating that out of my reading outline. I mean, I'm not sure how I'm going to create it, but I'll be spending a lot of time in the library this weekend.

I have a friend coming into town. Well he's more Liam's friend, but he'll take me to a fancy dinner, so I need to make some time for him. Who doesn't love a free fancy dinner, plus it's his first time in the area, so I don't want to just leave him hanging. In addition to that visit, my family might stop by. And when I say my family, I don't just mean my mom and sisters, I'm talking about mom, sisters, brother, grandparents, cousins. My family doesn't really travel light! I'm going to try and make sure that they are all visiting on the same day, so that I can at least get a little bit of intense study time!

No comments:

Post a Comment