Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wow, that was fast!

That quickly I have begun sucking on the blogging front. Things that have happened:
I went to the VMAs which were amazing! I got to meet Jimmy Fallon, P!nk, Lady Gaga, Jack Black and tons of other people. P!nk blew the lid off that freaking place as did Beyonce and I don't even really like her.

The whole Kanye was as big of a deal in Radio City Music Hall as it was elsewhere. People were really pissed in the venue. Afterward I went to an after party. I didn't get to the hotel until 3:30 am and then had a 4:40 train to catch back to get to work by 8:45. It wasn't a pretty day, not at all. I was so tired I don't even remember leaving the hotel and going to Penn Station. Liam kept me awake in the train station on the phone, so I didn't pass out there!

Now I have tons of work to catch up on and a ridiculous amount of sleep to get. Now it's off to get some serious food.

No comments:

Post a Comment