Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween is here


I am celebrating by watching a movie with my friend Lolli. Lolli is a dude, it's a long story. So we're both craving Chipotle. Good news there is one just 2 blocks from my house. Bad news, I remembered that if you wear a costume on Halloween you get a free burrito. I put in our orders online, I hope that heading to the front of the line in front of everyone doesn't get one of us cut! Wish me luck. And Happy Halloween!

Edit: My little brother won a costume contest for 4-6 year olds for scariest costume. He was a ninja. After he won his trophy, he was apparently jumping up and down and asking her to call me, so he could tell me. I had no idea what he was saying, but I knew it was adorable.

Double Edit: Snorkles I know you wanted a mention, so here you are. Snorkles rocks and when she comes down to visit me in a couple of weeks, I'll have a big dinner party. AWESOME!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so dumb -- I totally forgot about Chipotle. That would complete any holdiday. And Lolli...? sounds like a character from CandyLand...

    ReplyDelete