Saturday, October 24, 2009

I actually smiled while writing my memo

That's a big step forward. I'm starting to hit a groove when it comes to classes. I'm so relieved. The separation from Liam is becoming more bearable. Weekends are the hardest because of the unoccupied time I spend alone, but that's also getting better as I spend more and more time in the library.

There are only 7 weeks until I'm completely done with this semester. More than half way through already, it doesn't even seem real. I'm beginning to doubt myself less as well as my decision to begin law school. I see that as a pretty big positive! It helps to know that other people have the same doubts and talking to my professors has been helpful.

Making friends with classmates is getting easier. There are two people that I talk to pretty regularly. It's nice to fee a friendly face when I walk into class. I still don't know about 90% of my classmates names, but that's better than the 95% I didn't know for the first 5 weeks. Since LRW is still going on, I haven't really been able to dedicate as much time to my other classes as I would like. Thankfully, LRW classes end a month before my first exam. This will mean, I'll be able to give my two exam classes everything I've got in that last month.

45 days until my first exam...

No comments:

Post a Comment