Sunday, October 4, 2009

Oh Sweet Jesus

Pure Evil Incarnate!

This is one of those mornings, well afternoons that will lead me to swearing off drinking. I was just supposed to go to a late lunch/early dinner with a friend from out of town. It turned into me not getting any work done and crawling through my day to get to the library. This is not going to be a pretty day. I also have a memo due tomorrow. While I don't want to say I'm f*cked, I'm f*cked! Now I must go and get something to eat before I pass out again. Next week should be interesting. Oh I just want to lay down and not wake up until Thursday.

A full recap to come...

EDIT: I don't usually drink much. Before last night I hadn't had a drink in about a month, which could have had something to do with my current state. I managed to get most of my reading done until at least Wednesday. I haven't made much progress on my memo, but I'll have all day tomorrow. Well that won't be happening again for a long time. I'm very thankful that my very good friend Caryn brought my home. It was her birthday weekend. Like I said, great friend! People say you don't recover as quickly as you get older. I didn't really believe that until now. Oh and I lost my glasses! I have a backup pair, but of course they aren't as stylish as my current pair. Liam had a very good laugh at my state in the morning. I'll have to give him a good arm punch when I see him, which will be in only 5 DAYS!!! I still don't want to think about it too much, but I'm so excited.

I know there are people who don't get to see their significant others for a lot longer than we have gone, but it's still be really hard. 5 weeks doesn't seem that long, but it has most definitely been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment