Monday, October 26, 2009

So I turned in my memo

I think it's the best one I have done so far. That's not saying much, but I think it's a lot better. Now it's time to start thinking about the important things. HALLOWEEN!! As Halloween gets closer, I'm getting more and more excited about this time of year.

I really really enjoy the holiday season. All of it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. This Halloween I'm going to go to visit the family. I'll take my little sisters and brother trick or treating. It's only a matter of time until they are way too big. It was only really this year that I came to appreciate Halloween. I mean, talk about a great freaking holiday. You get to go from house to house with your friends and family and get people to give you FREE CANDY. How could I have ever taken it for granted.

I'll take tons and tons of pictures and maybe post a few of their cuteness.

Halloween Heirarchy of Candy:
  1. King Sized Candy bars (any kind, even if you hate the type it's great for trading)
  2. Peanut Chews/Snickers/Mr. Goodbar
  3. Reese's Pieces/Reese's Cups
  4. Butterfingers
  5. Kitkats
  6. Twizzlers
  7. DumDums
  8. Sweet Tarts/Smarties
  9. Bubblegum
  10. Tiny Cans of Soda (you need to stay hydrated)
100. Candy Corn
200. Toothbrush/toothpaste

If you give out toothpaste, your house deserves to be egged! Halloween is for candy, not for teeth brushing!

1 comment: