Tuesday, October 6, 2009

This is where I want to be

Only a few more days until I get to see the Hubby. I almost wish I didn't know it was coming, so the anticipation wouldn't be this ridiculous. I can't imagine how spouses of military personnel do it. You are all so much stronger than I am!

Classes are going well so far this week. I haven't gotten cold called, like I did in Con Law, where of course I hadn't read! I did manage to pull through, but it certainly wasn't as pretty as it should have been. I seem to go back and forth within a class period of thinking, why did I ever even come to law school and thinking that this is the coolest stuff and wanting to be the annoying person who's posing hypos that no one cares about. I'm spending more time in the cool stuff category, but it's really hard when I'm trying not to fall asleep. Man do I wish these classes took place at 7am instead of 6pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment