Sunday, November 15, 2009

Absent

As you may or may not have noticed I have been neglecting my blogging duties for a few days. It's memo time and I'm freaking out a little bit, but not so much. Trying to break everything down into manageable little chunks is the way I'm tackling it. I just hope I'm not getting bogged down in the intricacies.

Work is actually causing some undue stress right now and I totally don't need it. I'm usually looking forward to the workweek as one more week closer to Liam and the end of the semester. I'm kind of dreading it a bit and I'm not baking tonight, so I wonder what everyone will be thinking of me when I walk in empty handed.

Liam and I have vowed to stick with me going to school for this year (leases are really hard to break), but it's times like this when I just want to chalk the whole thing up to an interesting life experience. I love my classes, well I love Contracts, but the stress just makes me want to get on a plane and help Liam decorate our new place. I have also started pulling my hair again! That's certainly not good, I don't yank it out, but I'll obsessively run my fingers through it. My desk is covered in hair (EW!) I'll fix this by going to get my hair done next Friday, but still, stress level is certainly rising.

While it may seem like I'm throwing myself a pity party I don't mean to. But with 4 weeks left before the end of the semester I want to fast forward and see you all on the 23rd. Unfortunately I can't, so I'll soldier on and hope I make it through with a full head of hair and non-failing grades.

1 comment:

  1. If it makes you feel better, November through finals is the worst part of law school. But then you get a break and then get new classes in January. And things feel good again. Til mid-April. I guess what I'm saying is don't make any decisions til after finals.

    ReplyDelete