Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I LOVE GLEE

Things I'm taking away from this week's episode of Glee.

  1. Watching it right now and it's so amazing. It's finally back to it's former glory. I'm surprised they didn't come up with this subplot earlier. I mean come on, Mr. Shuester it totally hot. He would most definitely be that teacher who was unable to be alone with a female student for fear of impropriety.
  2. There was at least one of those teachers that was asked to leave due to some "rumors." They weren't so much rumors as they were being found sleeping with students in the locker rooms. Awkward!
  3. I was very much hoping that Rachel's gift to Mr. Shuester's gift would have been cute undies. But I guess that would be inappropriate.
  4. Susie Pepper and her hot chili pepper were awesome.
  5. Kurt's fake playing was really not that great. I mean I don't play the piano, but is your entire upperbody supposed to move up and down like that.
  6. Finn's breakdown in front of his mom was really hard to watch. You really got to see not only Finn's pain, but his mother's. She has only wanted the best for her son and to know what this would all mean for him. QUINN TELL THIS POOR BOY!!! I want the whole story line to go away. Terri's show during the Susie Pepper bit is about all I can take of her per episode.
  7. Mr. Shuester's medley made me melt. I'm right there with you Rachel & Emma, I don't know what he said, but it was dreamy. And why are Rachel's skirts so damn short!
I need to stop the running commentary so I can actually get back to watching.

P.S. I think I'm going to break down and get on of these.

2 comments: