Wednesday, November 25, 2009

in Ireland

So far, so good. I made it here which is half the battle. Now I just have to hunker down and start taking exams. Liam gets here in 15 hours! So 2 exams in 15 hours, I think I can make it. And then comes the really hard task...cooking Thanksgiving dinner for my in-laws. The whole family will be there. So far the menu includes:
  1. Turkey
  2. Ham
  3. Stuffing
  4. Deviled Eggs
  5. Spinach & artichoke dip
  6. Carrots
  7. Cranberry sauce
  8. Mashed potatoes
  9. Potatoe salad
  10. Salmon on brown bread
  11. Mac & Cheese
  12. Cornbread
  13. Green beans
  14. Apple pie (would have been pumpkin, btu we couldn't get the pumpkin pie filling in the carry on)
I'm not sure if we will get it all done, but here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment