Sunday, November 22, 2009

Memo due tomorrow

I have a memo due tomorrow. I'm a little scared. I have it all written, but I don't know if it's good. I didn't actually think I was done, until I realized that I had been writing in size 10 font instead of 12. Well that certainly increased my paper by about 5 pages! So today will be bluebooking and finding a few more cases to use for cites. I'm a little freaked out by how it doesn't seem to be that rushed or frantic. I might actually have time to read for my other classes this week. Actually only 2 days of classes...well 1.5. I may or may not go to my Tuesday class, the prof expects it. Plus that's the night I leave to go see LIAMMMMMMMM!!! I get to Ireland on Wednesday morning and Liam gets in Thursday morning. So I'll have a whole 24 hours while in Ireland to take a couple of practice tests! Oh it should be so fun...

2 comments:

  1. How could you do practice tests in Ireland? I could never concentrate like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'll sure try, but no promises! It helps that hubby doesn't get here until tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete