Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The family I haven't seen since August

I'll be heading to NJ this weekend. This means I'll be studying in a house full of children under 10. I did a lot of studying pre-Ireland for Contracts because that was supposed to be my first exam. I feel ok with getting only 3 or 4 hours of studying per day over the weekend. I think I may be a bit too relaxed about this whole exam thing after taking the first one. But if I had choose between being too chill and being like this:

I choose chill. Liam gets here in a week! Then there is absolutely nothing to do for a little over 2 weeks. Well, I'll be applying for summer positions. And I still need to find out what my plan is for the next few years. Must begin to sort out life now that the first semester of 1L is almost over! 7 days an counting until it's official.

No comments:

Post a Comment