Wednesday, January 20, 2010

All grades in

I'm very shocked by how I did in Con Law. That was the class I thought I knew the least about. I ended up getting the better grade in Con Law than in Ks . My grades are better than my fear scenario, but still a little disappointing.

This semester will be all about maximizing my time and being able to dedicate as much time as possible to my classes. I'm actually looking forward to LRW this semester. My LRW prof is really amazing about getting everyone pumped about, well LRW, not an easy feat. So this semester I have even more to get done, but it seems doable. At least I'm not starting out from the hole I began with in undergrad. After those grades way back then, pretty much nothing could shock me.

We'll see how everyone's spirits are tomorrow, once everyone has had a chance to check out their grades!

No comments:

Post a Comment