Monday, January 18, 2010

One week down

It's been a week since I've posted. It went by a lot quicker than I thought it would. My day has been made up of the gym an clipping coupons. Now that I'm not working, watching the pennies it even more important. I can't go crazy spending $3.00/lb on ground turkey when I could get it for $1.60 on sale!

I forgot all about how fun coupons were. I wish I had a printer and then I could print out the online ones. I didn't realize how much stuff I printed out at work! At $.10/page at the library it's kind of not worth it. I do know that I'll be spending a lot of time at meetings with free food this semester!

Real classes begin next tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it. It seems that one of the profs is a real stickler. No laptops, taking attendance, assigned seats. This is unlike every other class we have. I'm sure the prof a bowl of laughs. I don't think they realize that zoning out is still pretty easy without a laptop.

Now onto my new obsession. Tiny HOMES!! Liam and I have added it to the list of things we want to buy. We will build it ourselves and probably put it somewhere in Ireland. Not sure yet, but I love the look of it. I would live in one now if I could, but I don't think there is a safe place for one in the city. They have some that even have 2 or 3 bedrooms. I think it would be great for a vacation home for us (and kids) in the future. Now I must get back to reading and stop procrastinating!

Anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment