Monday, February 1, 2010

Holy Moley, she's hot!


P!nk! I watched the Grammys last night and I was pretty pleased. I'm glad they put the biggest performances first. I thought Lady Gaga was really good. Beyonce did an ok job. I wasn't really a big fan of the Alanis cover and that weird knee hop she was doing. I tend to not be into her, but do think he songs are very catchy. Then came P!nk! I think I watched the performance 4 times last night and got Liam to watch it via Slingbox as he was getting ready for work. He was equally amazed.

I saw her perform live at the VMAs in September and thought that the trapeze was amazing, but the silk work was stunning. And she was singing live. Talk about controlled breathing. After that performance I fast forwarded through the rest of the awards, pretty much anything Taylor Swift won. All in all I thought it was a really great show. I'm looking forward to seeing the Green Day musical once it's on Broadway.

On the Law School front, I meet with my LRW prof to go over my memo. I'll only have about 3 hours of reading time today, so I'll have to make it work with getting ahead this week. Civ Pro is eating my soul though! And I can't wait until it's over...

Also, I didn't get the Fulbright, :'( very sad, but not unexpected. So now it's onto Plans B-Z. I'm applying to an intensive year long language program, I'll be applying to be a RA (in the dorm sense) for next year to get free housing, and just looking into whether or not taking a year off is feasible. It may also be possible for me to only have a 7 week semester in the fall and teach English while heading back out to the desert of doom. So many things to think about and decide.

Should I stay or should I go now...

2 comments:

  1. Pssht, a Fulbright would just have distracted you from your true passion: the joy of law school.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And blogging about law school.

    ReplyDelete