Friday, February 5, 2010

Worst Decision EVER!!!!!

(This was my view of the line from the very end of the aisle, minute 10 of line waiting)

Going to the grocery store right before a predicted blizzard. I went there at 11:40, I just got back now at 1:15. I had 12 items in my bag, I had to use my backpack for shopping because there were no carts or baskets. I was in line for over an hour. People have lost their MINDS!!! I think they may start looting. Tempers flared. A man in front of my freaked out on some college students b/c one stood in line while the others shopped. There were 3 of them and combined they all had less than the guy. I just wanted to tell him to shut up. If he had someone shopping with him, of course he would have done the same! People need to CHILL OUT.

No class tonight, it's been canceled. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I always love it when class is canceled but also groan inside knowing that we'll have to have make-ups. Hope you guys are digging out okay up there.

    ReplyDelete