Monday, March 29, 2010

Brief Done!

I completed my brief today about 4 hours before it's due. I'll read it over and recheck in another couple of hours to give myself a bit of time away from it. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I came in a couple of pages under the page maximum, so I'm not too worried.

There is also an unexpected free day coming up. I think I might go and see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D. Is it weird that I'll be going to that all by myself in the middle of the day? I used to go to movies during the day on my own all the time. No crowds, usually a deserted theater and it's easier to sneak in snacks. I was never one for movie snacks, except maybe the hot dogs. I don't know what it is about me and hot dogs, but I love them. I know they are vile and made up of all kinds of mystery meat, but I love them. Add some baked beans on top and I'm in heaven.

Only one month until my first final! I can't believe this is all sneaking up on me so quickly. I'm in outlining overload and trying to get my sh*t together. Liam is here right at the tail end of my LRW final exam, so I'll have to make sure everything with that is completely and totally done and finito before he even lands. So much is going on, some things I dare not even mention...yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment