Tuesday, March 23, 2010

People have stopped coming to class

well at least one class...Civ Pro. The class is pretty much half full. It's really noticeable, but the prof is taking it in stride. I think he pretty much accepts that it's going to happen. I was forced to buy another Civ Pro E&E today because I left my other one with Liam. Sadness for forgetfulness and spending money I shouldn't. Other than that, I've been working on my outlines and flow charts. I'm a very visual person and I've learned that your standard long outlines don't really do it for me. I hope I'll be able to study more comprehensively with flowcharts and non-standard outlines.

I can sense the fear as final approach. People are getting a little more jumpy about jobs, internships and the like. That being said, most people seem to have something lined up, whether it's clerking for a judge, working for a non-profit, or working in a firm. No one I know of so far has been talking about a totally unproductive summer. I have to say I'm pumped to work in the firm this summer and I can't wait to get some actual experience under my belt.

I'm also excited to see the new class schedule that will be coming out in the next 2 weeks. That is always one of the most fun times for me. Picking classes for the upcoming semester as well as my summer classes. I'm trying to be as productive as possible with my summer study. I can take 2 required courses, which would take some pressure off the rest of my years. My school does have a summer study abroad program, which I would have loved to have gone to, but I wouldn't be able to knock off any requirements and I would have had to break my lease. No good, I'll stay put and bear the summer heat here.

2 comments:

  1. I've always admired flowchart outlines. It's the one way you can work art into an otherwise drudge-like endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flowcharts are a MUST for Eerie problems. I still have some good ones if you'd like me to email them. Unless you're talking about civ pro 2...

    ReplyDelete