Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This morning I woke up to 3 children under the age of 12 shoving an Easter basket in my sleepy face. I took the train up to visit the family for Easter this year. I haven't been back for Easter in about 4 years, so it was a nice treat for them and for me. I received some jelly beans, Snickers chocolate egg (which I almost puked up when I ate it), a few malt eggs (haven't tried eating them yet), a hollow chocolate duck that looks like plastic and the Camelbak water bottle I have been looking for everywhere. Good job, Mom! All in all it was like every Easter I remember from before: good Easter basket, everyone scrambling to get dressed before, 3 hour church service, meal with the whole family there. Some things never change...and back to the grindstone on Monday! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment