- Flew out to be with Liam for almost 3 weeks. YAY!
- I'm now in my 2nd trimester! Liam and I had another ultrasound, just because. They are super cheap here, only about $100 and the machine is newer then the one the Dr. used in the US. It was so amazing to see that our little bean now looks like a fully formed human! Arms, legs, head, finger, toes, all of it and so much movement. The baby was all over the place having a ball. It was weird to see Z doing all of that and then not be able to feel any of it. I'm still a little freaked out about that part of pregnancy. I just keep thinking of that scene in Alien. Most times you feel something wriggling around inside of you, you've just become the host to some crazy alien species that's going to make its way out of you any which way it can. I'm sure I'll get over it.
- Started working at my internship. So far so good, they have me working on things most summer associates don't get to work on, at least that's what they have said. I'm still a bit scared of screwing up, but trying to make a good impression. It would certainly take the pressure off of OCI in August. My quest for a suit that will disguise my 6 mo belly has begun. So far I haven't popped at all. My stomach doesn't look any bigger than it did before, so maybe it won't be too hard to disguise.
- Summer school starts next week, but it's nice to have a few days where I have nothing to do. I am cherishing this time, sleeping as much as possible and letting Liam pamper me.
- Visiting the hospital where Z will be born. It's pretty swanky and without health insurance it will cost us $3,000. This is for a private room, 3 nights in the hospital, room service (no hospital food here, an actual menu and on-demand food service), lactation specialist, the works. I'll take pictures when we go again. Now I just have to convince my OB/GYN to let me fly at 35w 6d.
- We have been given a high chair, crib and as many outside large plastic house/kitchen/trucks as we can fit in our front yard. Of course we're happy for all of these things, but Liam and I are pumped to buy baby clothes, bouncy seats, bottles, etc.