Saturday, May 1, 2010

{PP} Clothing Blowout

I wear about 10 articles of clothing. I wash and remix and match all of these things. This means that I don't really have much leeway when it comes to things not fitting. You can see where a problem is brewing. Old Navy is having a pretty awesome sale right now and with Liam's blessing and credit card, I bought a crap load of maternity clothes. I had to buy clothes for this summer to wear to the firm, clothes for the freaking hot ass summer in the desert and swamp country. This was the most I have spent on clothes in one shot ever, but these will be all of the maternity clothes I'll ever need. I got 22 shirt, different sizes (my boobs are going to be huge) and colors, plus some nursing ones for later. 3 jersey dresses, 7 bottoms (skirts, jeans, shorts) later, I'm done with all my shopping for me for about the next year. Even better, everything came to about $10/item. I am pumped about my purchases and excited about seeing everything. As I may have mentioned before, I hate shopping. Online shopping is about as close as I come to enjoying it. The last item of clothing I bought without being prompted or forced by Liam was probably a shirt in September for the VMAs, so this was a big step for me.

My favorite new addition to my wardrobe.

I'm looking forward to being able to fill out all of my new clothes and pretty much dreading my boobs getting any bigger. They are big to begin with, but I have a feeling this is going to get ridiculous. It's always a bit annoying when you have a buy a shirt 2 sizes larger then the rest of your body needs just because your sweater chickens can't stop being a nuisance. Anyway, back to Fact Patterning and trying not to fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment