Monday, May 10, 2010

That's what overconfidence gets you

I won't say I bombed this exam, but it seemed a lot trickier than the old exams I worked through. I'm interested to see how I do. That said, I can't really bring myself to worry about it. Property is on Thursday and that's going to be a doozey. I'm so looking forward to blowing this popsicle stand, laying around the house, completing the Write On, hanging out with all of our friends. I'm thinking write on will be a bit easier, particularly because I can't drink! It certainly helps concentration when you aren't drinking or recovering from a hangover. 3 days until 1L is over. I seem to be slowly erasing this year from my mind. It's a bit like the Langoliers. At this point, I'm up to the mini course we had to complete before the official beginning of the semester. If I still manage to retain the beginning of the semester before my exam it will be a miracle. By the time summer classes are over I'll be like Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates. 1L? What's that?

2 comments:

  1. langoliers!!! i remember watching that movie on TV. haha i loved it...I thought those things looked like gremlins on steroids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember wanted to erase 1L from my memory but I never was quite able to :) yay- so close!

    ReplyDelete