Sunday, May 9, 2010

Took my final final practice exam

and now I'm taking a little time to reflect. I was actually surprised by how many issues I spotted and managed to explain in my answer. It makes me excited and feeling ready for tomorrow. I may just go to a movie and do some outline review tomorrow and not try to freak. I'm feeling pretty good about this one and I hope it doesn't come back to bite me in the ass!

In other news, this summer is going to be very interesting. I'll have 6 weeks of work and 8 weeks of summer school. I'm debating on whether I should take an Arabic course as well. I may try to find a summer job for when I'm in back in the US, which would help with money saving for next year. I'll also have to cram in doctor's visits and visits to the family at least a couple of times a month. It should be fun times and the last real "free" summer I'll have for a very very long time. I'm going to make the best of it even though I can't drink. It certainly puts a damper on margarita Mondays with the girls.

I still can't believe I'm almost 1/3 of the way through law school. I just have to make like Thomas the Tank Engine and tell myself "I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!"

Toot Toot!

2 comments: