Sunday, June 27, 2010

Grades

All of the grades came out finally! I was actually pleasantly surprised. It wasn't overwhelming, tears in my eyes, can't breathe happiness, but certainly satisfaction and a bit of a smirk. I'm surprise comes from the fact that I feel like I studied less in the spring. This might have something to do with me having more time for things non-school related and it feeling like I studied less when I just had more time to do other things. Well that said, it appears I can do this law school thing and the hardest part is over until the bar. I'm looking forward to my classes next semester and knowing that I actually picked them, they will be during the day, and I only have class 3 days/wk.

On another note, I don't know who is spreading this second trimester fallacy about tons of energy and pep, but it's LIES. Either that or I have mono, everyday at 2 I'm ready to crash. If a 30min-1hr nap doesn't follow, I'm like delirious until I finally pass out. I get at least 7 hours of sleep/night. Perhaps my child is drawing extra energy to develop its super powers in the womb. If this is the case, no worries. If not, there had better be a twin hidden in there somewhere! I want my nesting energy...

2 comments:

  1. I hear you! I'm in my second trimester too and am literally dying of fatigue! Where's the energy they promise!?

    ReplyDelete