Thursday, June 10, 2010

{PP} Margaritas

I dream about margaritas. Every time I'm out with friends, people talk about going out or I'm just home on my own I want a margarita. The thought of pumping enough milk for a day once Z is born and being able to go out and have one makes me so happy. My doctor has told me that a glass of wine a couple of times a week with dinner will be fine at the end of my 2nd tri and into my third, but wine is not a margarita. I'm trying to stop my obsession. Someone suggested a virgin one, but then that's just drinking a mix and salt, not really my idea of delicious. But I will soldier on, until the baby is born and then have at least 2! Knowing how these things go though, I probably won't even want one by then. Go figure!

3 comments:

  1. I hear you! All of these barbeques and such this summer, and all I want is a cold beer or margarita. How sad and pathetic are we? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not sad or pathetic, it makes absolute sense! Although I might have to give Liam a nudge if he keeps showing off his drinks in front of me. I may sneak a sip, but I'm so looking forward to a nice jumbo one once Z is nice and snug at home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently i am drinking a Pink Gin, 1 Part Gin, 2 parts Tonic Water, dash of Angostura Bitters topped off with a twist of lemon...
    And why not? it is the weekend(Arab Style) and I miss my honey so much I need to drown out the pain with alcohol.... Liam (The other half)

    ReplyDelete