Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{PP} That was so cool!

This morning I was laying on my stomach on the computer and I definitely felt three big kicks/punches/headbutts/butt bumps from Z. I took that as my cue to stop laying on my stomach and possibly smooshing the little one. After feeling it, I have to agree with Cee, I totally knew that's what it was. I think the main reason I don't feel anything is that I'm almost never still, except when I'm sleeping. I'm constantly moving, rocking, tapping my foot or otherwise bouncing around. This kid is being conditioned a la the Deltas in Brave New World, conditioned for the constant spinning they endured in space. Perhaps Z will want to become an astronaut. All I have to say is I'm very excited to feel more movement in the future, at least until I'm being kicked in the bladder/lungs/ribs. Once we get to that point, I'm sure I'll try to encourage a bit less kickbox training in the little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment