Wednesday, June 30, 2010

{PP} Ultrasound #3

and more to come. I went to my fav OB/GYN today and had an ultrasound. They did all of the measurements, listened to the heart and tried to get good views of the head. That didn't work out. The baby was not cooperating with the whole show me your face and for the most part put his/her hands up in front of his/her face the entire time. I'm not sure if this is a big deal, but no one else seemed worried. As far as we know everything looks fine. I always get nervous about the baby just before an ultrasound, not quite sure why. The perk of an uncooperative baby is I get to have another u/s in 2 weeks. Yay for more baby pictures and Liam gets to be there! They wouldn't let me video the sonogram, so this is a definite perk.

Looking forward to more sonograms, feeling more movement and making it though next semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment