Wednesday, July 28, 2010

24

That's how many cover letters I have to write before the end of the week. I have no motivation what so ever. Do they all need to be different? I don't have any real legal experience other than this summer. I really feel like I have nothing interesting to say. Watching House and doing laundry is about as much as I want to be doing right now.

That said, I'm a little nervous about my classes for next semester. Well, about 2 classes in general. I didn't get into one seminar that I really need to get into so that I'm on track for finishing requirements. The other is a section that would make my life a whole lot easier. All of my other classes have fallen into place. The waitlist lottery will be run at some point this summer and then I'll find out if I need to do some last minute wheeling and dealing or just suck it up. I'm taking 7 classes this semester for a total of 16 credits, whether I get the classes I want or not. If I get the one I need it'll make my other semesters a hell of a lot easier. Only 4 more of those to go. And all other semesters would only require I take 12 credits and no more requirements. I just love checking items off my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment