Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Halfway there

So one of the sonographers decided to take some time off meaning there are no open appointments until next week. Awesome...I won't be here. We have another doctor's appointment today as a hey-how-you-doing before I leave. We'll see what they need to find out and try to use this as an excuse to actually find a doctor when we get home.

I bought a suit yesterday with the help of my fashion consultant, Liam. I just hope the sucker will fit in One exam down and another to do. I'm not sure how well I did, but I never ever ever am. I would have to say there is no correlation between how I think I did and how I actually do. Sometimes I feel great about it and get an ok grade, sometimes I feel like I failed it and get an ok grade, sometimes I feel great and get a great grade and sometimes I feel like I failed and get a great grade. I have no ability to predict, so I have learned not to worry. I'll take my exams and blow this popscicle stand. I've never been looking forward to a long haul plane ride more. To only have work to deal with will be amazing after nearly a year of non-stop school work/exam prep/journal writing/cover letter crafting. Ah the relaxation of a 9-6 work day and open weekends. I could get used to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment