Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lazy Days

This has been a very few lazy days indeed. Time with the family is always fun and frustrating. It's always to cutest thing when they tell me I should come back and live there and take them to the park everyday. While that might seem fun to them, I would slowly go insane. A few days here and there are always fun, but more than that is not a good thing. Not going back for a few months definitely sucks, but there isn't much that can be done about that. So a recap of the 4th of July weekend: 3 BBQs, no firework watching, 3 walks to the park a half mile away, countless hours at my grandparent's house, many hours with my cousins and at least 5 trips to Target. That's pretty much all of my trips in a nutshell.

Other than that, I'm trying to stop my cravings for amazingly healthy foods like tater tots and Oreos. I don't think my steady weight loss is going to continue much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment