Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summer Finals

They are coming up. This should be interesting. The compressed nature of the session certainly makes any lack of preparation magnified 100x or maybe it just feels that way to me. I'm also getting ready for two finals next week, need to buy a suit, a mock interview, EIW bidding deadlines, final move out of all of my stuff, flying home, and starting my summer job back up. It's still hard to believe that it's going by so quickly. I guess that's life for you. Not much of an update, but there is so much to do I can barely even think straight. And I need to schedule another ultrasound because Z is perpetually tucked, so we can't see the face and has taken up residence as far south as humanly possible. No one seems concerned, but it does mean rescheduling the sonograms over and over when my window of opportunity is shrinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment