Saturday, August 7, 2010

24 Weeks

I've given up on identifying my pregnancy and non-pregnancy posts because they always seems to be a mention in there somewhere. Other heartburn, I'm pretty much symptom free. My bump is a noticeable depending on whether or not I'm standing up straight. Another incentive to keep up the good posture. Movement everyday, sometimes it's just rolls and other times I get a bunch of kicks or punches. We went for an ultrasound today and we finally got to see Z's face!! Every time I've gone for a scan the baby's head has been tucked and turned away. This time we got a great profile.

Liam was overjoyed and kept squeezing my legs during the entire scan. We got the hear the heartbeat again and made sure to say about 10 times that we didn't know the sex. We were also able to see all chambers of the heart and arteries. In other ultrasounds the spine was casting a shadow, so we didn't get the whole picture. The baby's measuring pretty long, but that's to be expected with two parents of above average height. Such a little cutie!

1 comment: