Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beginning of classes, ending of summer, holy crap!

Classes are beginning in a couple of weeks. I'm leaving to go back to the US on Sunday. I'm not looking forward to it at all. I'll be away from Liam for about 10 weeks, which is the longest we've ever had to be apart. We were thinking about seeing each other over one of the long weekend, but they are either 2 weeks after I leave or 2 weeks before I'm supposed to come back here. It doesn't really make sense and there is no reason to spend extra money. We'll just have to suck it up and make it through. It's so easy to forget about how much last year sucked! I'm hoping it will be just as easy this time around. I'll also have doctor's visits, friends, family and oh yeah, law school to keep me busy.

That said, I'm looking forward to this semester and hope I can get all of the classes I need. Coming in after a year feels truly different. I know the buildings, some professors, different offices and who gives out the best free food. I'm a bit more confident in my ability to succeed and not so scared about failing out. I'll be better at taking notes, staying organized and keeping myself from freaking out around finals. Let's hope!

2 comments:

  1. Just think on the bright side... since your husband is there, you'll be able to devote so much more time to studying! :) Good luck! You'll rock it. :)

    ReplyDelete