Monday, August 30, 2010

Classes

I'm trying every single thing I can to get into the classes I need this semester. This means I'm doing nothing. I've gone to the classes in which I'm waitlisted and that's about it. I'm also sweating like freaking crazy. Now that I'm displaced I'm living in locations that aren't quite as easy to get to. This means a lot of walking, buses and other forms of public transportation. I was so spoiled, but not anymore! I can't wait for the fall with it's glorious crisp weather, changing leaves and getting dark earlier. Since I'm no longer in classes in the evening, early sunsets just means cooler temperatures. I'm willing myself through this semester and looking to the amazing finale of a new baby!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely nothing is better than new baby- but crisp fall weather comes close! I hope you get into the classes you need!

    ReplyDelete