Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ugh

The realization that this whole getting a job thing is getting closer and closer is scary. OCI is coming up, internship is coming to an end, starting to tap resources and people that might be able to help with the job search. Sometimes I would much rather stay at home, paint, bake, and prepare for Ziggy. Then I stay home for a week or so and go crazy. I would prefer a happy medium. I don't know if that's achievable, but we'll see. But whenever I get down, I just look at the profile sonogram picture we have and I can't help but smile!

2 comments:

  1. OCI are coming up for me too... and I am freaking out and doing nothing. Because I'm in the evening program I'll be in law school at least four years, so with the baby and the working full time... I'm hoping that by doing OCI next fall and trying to get a legal job after that I won't be totally shooting myself in the foot. I like to worry, can you tell?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm a worrier as well. Being proactive isn't my strong suit, but I'm trying to make it happen. Doing all of that for you for the next few years is pretty badass. Baby, full time work and law school. Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete