Wednesday, August 18, 2010

You learn something new every day

like my husband will run strain his rice under the tap if it's too sticky! Too sticky! Is rice good any other way? This is the rice we made for a thai curry. Sticky rice is the best in my opinion.

(Not our curry and in no way mild)

We made a nice thai curry, well we thought we did. It turned out a bit too spicy causing Liam all kinds of GI issues, Z freaking out in my stomach after the 3 bites I managed, and 90% of our thai curry dinner turning into food for the neighbors. Can't say we didn't try. Once we could feel our lips dinner became Johnny Rockets leftovers, apple pie, and rice. Yummmm.

1 comment:

  1. There is no such thing as too sticky rice!!!

    And oh, I've been there on the making food you just can't eat. It sucks. :(

    ReplyDelete