Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I want cake

Cake has been on my mind. A particular type of cake comes to mind and it's probably because I can't have it. I worked at a bakery for a summer and my family went there for about 30 years. They closed down 10 years ago and I really really want some of their cake! I haven't had a good cake in a good long while. I don't like the fancy stuff, vanilla or chocolate with vanilla butter cream frosting. My birthday is coming up, so I'll be sure to relay the message to my family for my cake buying. CAKE!!! That is all for today...CAKE!

P.S. This baby is eating all of my food/muscle mass/bone density. Measuring large for his/her age. I'm still at pre-pregnancy weight and a little worried. This kid might actually grow strong enough to punch its way out of my stomach!

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant it was all about ice cream. I figured it was a calcium thing, but I was going through the DQ drive through every day, getting a chocolate dipped cone. Every day! Whenever I see a pregnant woman at an ice cream place, it makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also find myself craving ice cream. Coffee ice cream sundae. I have also attributed it to needing calcium, so I don't feel the least bit guilty! Oh man, now I want some ice cream.

    ReplyDelete