Friday, October 1, 2010

Approved!

My paper topic has been approved. It was actually enthusiastically approved. Now I just need to fulfill the expectations I have set for myself. At this point, I would say I have about 150 sources to look through. The upside is the topic is interesting. The downside is, I have 150 sources to look through. I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for, but I can't say I don't have enough material to make it work. I've pretty much resigned myself to not working on my other classes until later in October because it's just a bit much now.

While I don't relish the idea of studying while close to delivering, it's better than running myself ragged. Well not really running, since I can't do much of that. I'm not very good at running, jogging, or walking. It's not like I can really complain much about this pregnancy. Knock on wood. Compared to a lot of people I know things have been pretty smooth. Other than fatigue, hip issues and heartburn it's been pretty good. I'm more excited to see the baby than ready to get this baby out, but I still have some weeks to go. We'll see if my tune changes. The month before the baby arrives is going to be pretty hectic. We have Liam's father visiting us for a week, a good friend of mine coming for another week and then my mom and grandmom visiting for 2 weeks (hopefully coinciding with the arrival). Between finishing up my papers, silk painting, baking, freezing meals, and decorating for the holidays it's going to be a pretty hectic last month! And I'm so looking forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment